Core’s goalkeeper program focuses on:
- Footwork & Handling Techniques
- Handling & Shot Stopping Techniques
- Shot Stopping & Crossing Techniques
- Crosses & Distribution Techniques
- Distribution & 1v1 Techniques
- Goalkeeper Speed Work & Starting Positions
Who can attend Core Soccer Goalkeeper Academy?
Anyone can attend. Core Soccer Goalkeeper Academy is a supplemental training program which means we are not affiliated with any one US CYS soccer club anywhere in the USA. All our programs are supplementary: “functioning in a supporting capacity.”
We offer two different types of training:
- Year Round Camps (Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring): Goalkeeper training programs for goalkeepers of all ages and all abilities and from ALL clubs, to come and train in a high level, fun and enjoyable environment. All seasonal programs are broken up into age and ability specific sessions.
- Youth Soccer Club Support Program: Colorado youth soccer clubs hire the Staff of the Core Goalkeeper Academy to direct the coaching for the goalkeepers during the Fall and/or Spring Seasons.
Core Goalkeeper Academy offers the best possible goalkeeper training in the state of Colorado. With 6 fully-qualified current and ex-