Core Goalkeeper Academy offers exclusive GK curriculum developed by 2010 MLS Cup Champion Chris Sharpe alongside Core GK Academy Directors of Coaching.
Our academy offers the best possible GK training in the country. With a history of developing USYNT, NCAA Champion, Regional, ODP & Development Academy Goalkeepers.
With 15 fully qualified professional, former professional & collegiate goalkeepers as the training staff.
Core’s goalkeeper program focuses on:
- Footwork & Handling
- Shot Stopping & Reactions
- Crosses & High Balls
- 1v1 & Breakaways
- Distribution & Starting Positions
- Goalkeeper Speed Work & Agility
- Mental aspects of Goalkeeping
Who can attend Core Soccer Goalkeeper Academy?
Anyone can attend. Core Soccer Goalkeeper Academy is a supplemental training program which means we are not affiliated with any one US CYS soccer club anywhere in the USA. All our programs are supplementary: “functioning in a supporting capacity.”
We offer two different types of training:
- Year Round Camps (Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring): Goalkeeper training programs for goalkeepers of all ages and all abilities and from ALL clubs, to come and train in a high level, fun and enjoyable environment. All seasonal programs are broken up into age and ability specific sessions.
- Youth Soccer Club Support Program: Colorado youth soccer clubs hire the Staff of the Core Goalkeeper Academy to direct the coaching for the goalkeepers during the Fall and/or Spring Seasons.
Core Goalkeeper Academy offers the best possible goalkeeper training in the state of Colorado. With 6 fully-qualified current and ex-