Core Soccer offers exclusive goalkeeper curriculum developed by Chris Sharpe and delivered by Chris and his team of goalkeeper coaches. No other academy offers the depth and breadth of training for goalkeepers.
Core’s goalkeeper program focuses on:
- Footwork & Handling Techniques
- Handling & Shot Stopping Techniques
- Shot Stopping & Crossing Techniques
- Crosses & Distribution Techniques
- Distribution & 1v1 Techniques
- Goalkeeper Speed Work & Starting Positions
Who can attend Core Soccer Goalkeeper Academy?
Anyone can attend. Core Soccer Goalkeeper Academy is a supplemental training program which means we are not affiliated with any one US CYS soccer club anywhere in the USA. All our programs are supplementary: “functioning in a supporting capacity.”
We offer two different types of training:
- Year Round Camps (Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring): Goalkeeper training programs for goalkeepers of all ages and all abilities and from ALL clubs, to come and train in a high level, fun and enjoyable environment. All seasonal programs are broken up into age and ability specific sessions.
- Youth Soccer Club Support Program: Colorado youth soccer clubs hire the Staff of the Core Goalkeeper Academy to direct the coaching for the goalkeepers during the Fall and/or Spring Seasons.
Core Goalkeeper Academy offers the best possible goalkeeper training in the state of Colorado. With 6 fully-qualified current and ex-professional and collegiate goalkeepers as training staff and 4 current collegiate NCAA Division One interns.